Plans submitted to the Health Department yesterday. They'll probably have them for about a week or so before they get back to us on what changes (if any) need to be made. From what they're saying, they'll probably want the completed electrical drawing page as well so we'll probably be delayed by that. (That should have been started today by the guy doing that.)
Well, what's another week or two of delay at this point?