Over the past several weeks, you may have noticed the slogan we use on our website change. We tried out several.
But, I think we've settled it with "Conveniently Infamous™" even if we don't even quite know what it means. (And how can we be infamous before we even open? And what's so covenient about the place anyway? The Cedar off-ramp is bizarre and getting to the bar from 168 is an exercise in map-reading and using a sextant!!)
Karl had a few of his own slogans that were summarily rejected by committee:
- In The Phoenix No One Can Hear You Scream
- Hooker-free Since 2010
- $4.50 Drinks for $4.50 People
- Now in Senseround!
- Smells Like Fish; Tastes Like Chicken
- Home of the Meal-Replacement Cocktail!
- Solves that Not-So-Fresh Feeling
- Friends, Fun and Flexible Phallus