Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Official Notice! No Salesman Will Call!"

As Bryan mentioned yesterday we posted the notice in the window. I am head over heels for this. This is one giant step in the right direction. I can't wait to open.

In other good news, we don't have to send letters to the entire neighborhood like I thought we would. For anyone who doesn't know, the letters have to be sent to anyone in a 500 foot radius of a new bar so they could comment (i.e. complain) to the ABC. (After all, The Den had that one neighbor who didn't seem to like karaoke and I didn't really want to hear from them.) I wanted to send what looked like junk mail. On the outside of the envelope I wanted to put "Official Notice" or "No Salesman Will Call". (Both are true by the way.) Even the Alcoholic Beverage Control people laughed when I told them what I wanted to do. But I don't need to send to anyone.

BTW anyone who goes by and looks will see what Bryan's and my middle names are. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment