Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Stage and the Storage

Thursday the metal storage containers were taken away. I am a little sad and a little happy at the same time; but, because the code enforcement guys noted them, they had to go. ("No choices!".) As the guy picked up each one, they were pulled at about a 45 degree angle onto a flatbed truck with a winch. I stood way back because it looks very scary. I don't like seeing something that big dangling over my head. OK they weren't actually dangling, but they were a long way up. (I think he also got about 150 lbs of gravel from the underside of the storage units)

At first, we may not have a stage like The Den had (right now, our focus is getting open) but I think we will have just as much fun. I look forward to karaoke and singing just as badly as I always have. And that's not the only thing we have seen on that stage we wish we could forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment