Thursday, December 30, 2010

Road Trip!

After the rains we've had lately, I think it's time to take some action on the giant hole in the roof of the bar.  (Yeah, I probably should have come to this conclusion much earlier.)  Later today, Karl and I are heading down to the bar to see what can be done about the, uh, sky light.

We have ideas about what to do and we certainly don't plan to be able to keep out all of the rainwater.  Keeping the vast majority of it out will probably be a great benefit.

We're also checking out new doors to put in.  No, they won't be nothin' fancy.  But at least they'll be better than what's currently keeping people and critters out.  (The City has required both doors be replaced.  Even if they weren't requiring new doors, I think I'd do it anyway.)

The clean-up of the stage will continue as well.

There's probably a few more things we're gonna be doin', too.  I've just forgotten what they are. Now, where's my coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment