Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ooh, My Bleeding Brain

Yesterday, I got the work I needed to do on the inventory list done.  I would have written yesterday that it was done but, well, I was tired of looking at the computer screen.  I know it's not terribly exciting to read about but I'm glad it's done.  It was a lot of looking at the list of inventory we already have and comparing it to what the supplier catalog had and getting the right information into our financial software.  We only have an order catalog from one supplier so I'll have to do this again at some point for the others.  And all of this is so we can keep reasonable track of what is selling and what isn't.

Of course, if you have a favorite (or hated) beverage be sure to let us know on our website's Suggestion Box so we can make sure we carry it (or get rid of it).  Really.  I mean it.  If we get enough suggestions (or hate mail) for a certain beverage, we'll go ahead and get (or dump) it.

No comments:

Post a Comment